I believe in our educational system and know how important it is to have the right people representing the District. I am a mom of two children. Our son is in 11th grade and our daughter is a recent graduate from Lakeville. I understand that our educational system are the building blocks to creating sound, educated, and responsible citizens.
Collaboration is part of a successful community. It is so important to build relationships with local businesses, emergency management, and the community as a whole. The more we collaborate together the more opportunities become available to our students.
When making decisions for the district I will make sure we research our options, listen, know the facts, be fiscally responsible, and involve the right stakeholders to make our decisions that will affect the future of our students and staff.
I would be honored to represent our world class district.
- Director of Human Resources - Local City Government
- Benefits and Payroll - School District
- Finance and Operations - School District
- Buildings and Grounds - School District
- Health and Safety - School District
- Computer Systems Analyst - Private Sector
- Southeast Service Cooperative Board Member - 47 School Districts and Members Enroll Almost 82,000 Students
- Minnesota Healthcare Consortium Board Member
- Society for Human Resource Management - Senior Certified Professional
- Fresh Voice
- Public Servant
Let's work together on prioritizing the needs of our students and staff.